ELECTRICAL REWIRING WALDORF, MD
Do you live in one of the many older homes in the Waldorf, MD area? If so, you will want to have an experienced electrician take a good look at the wiring system of the home. You might be living in a home with outdated wiring that poses a safety risk to you and your family. Our licensed local electricians can inspect your home’s electrical system and make recommendations for upgrading or rewiring your property. After an inspection takes place our electrician will provide you with a detailed report about your home’s wiring system and the next steps to take. Our electrician can rewire the entire electrical system of the home so that it is up to today’s safety standards. A secure and up-to-date electrical system is vital to the safety of your home and your family.
With 39% of all residential fires involving receptacles, outlets, and interior& electrical wiring, upgrading your home electrical system is not something that should be taken lightly.
How do you know your home needs to be rewired? Some common signs include lights flickering when the refrigerator or air conditioner kicks on, you have power surges often, frequent trips in the circuit breaker panel, frequently changing light bulbs, burning smells, electrical shock when you plug a cord into an outlet, broken or loose outlets are amongst the most common signs that something is wrong.
Give the team at Circuit Doctors a call and schedule your free estimate for your home’s electrical rewiring in Waldorf today!
Why Choose Circuit Doctors?
Whether you are in need of a small electrical job like a new ceiling fan or lighting installation or a larger scale project like an electrical panel replacement we can do it all. Below are jut a few of the reasons customers choose Circuit Doctors to be their go-to electrcian in Maryland.
- Locally Own Operated
- Workmanship Guaranteed
- Licensed & Insured
- Safety First Methods
- Upfront, Flat Rate Pricing
- Friendly Professionals
- Over 25 Years in Business
COMMON TIMES TO REWIRE
Our customers come to us for electrical rewiring service in Waldorf for many reasons but the most common applications of electrical rewiring include:
- Renovations and Remodels: When embarking on a remodeling project many times revamping your existing wiring is necessary to ensure the project is up to code. This is because most renovations include the addition of new appliances and electronics that place an additional load on the demand of electricity flowing from your home’s wiring system. Rewiring your home will ensure that sufficient power supply is available for all upgraded and added items.
- Electrical System Upgrades: For homes that are older than 40, rewiring is usually recommended. Typically these old systems have a service of 100 amps or fewer. While this may be enough to power most homes. Any homes with pools, HVAC systems, and modern appliances will likely require more power. When upgrading a properties wiring, a service panel replacement is often part of the process.
- Home Damage Repair: Whether your home has fallen victim to flooding, a storm, or fire damage, we can get it’s electrical supply restored. When an unexpected catastrophe strikes, call on Circuit Doctors to ensure your property is restored effeciently and affordably.
To schedule an estimate for our home electrical rewiring in Waldorf, MD, or any of it’s surrounding areas, give us a call today at (703) 463-9866. We are standing by ready to help!
THE WALDORF REWIRING EXPERTS
There are countless benefits to upgrading or rewiring your home’s electical system including better safety, incrased property resell value, and improved functionality to name a few. In addition to these benefits there are other less often considered benefits like reducing the risk of not being able to obtain insurance on an older home with faulty or outdated wiring. We specialize in bringing any home or business up to code for reasonable rates. For those living in Waldorf and the surrounding areas, Circuit Doctors is a professional electrical contractor specializing in electric installation, repair, maintenance and electrical rewiring.