ELECTRICAL REWIRING IN CLINTON MD
NEW HOME WIRING & OLD HOME REWIRING PERFORMED BY EXPERT ELECTRICIANS
Did you know that 39% of all residential electrical fires involve outlets & receptacles, or interior electrical wiring? Many times this is due to old electrical wiring that has not been updated for many years. Whether you recently purchased your home, are planning to sell it, or have lived in it for many years, having an electrical inspection performed is a good idea. In many cases, small upgrades or updates to various electrical components, outlets, or panels can be the difference in preventing catastrophe from striking.
Many homeowners will put off an inspection for fear of the costs associated with a complete home rewire including a new electrical panel. However, that costs pales in comparison to potential damage to your home in the event of a fire.
Whether you just want peace of mind or are seriously looking for the right electrician to perform your whole home rewiring in Clinton, you have come to the right place. Don’t let the safety hazards of damaged & deteriorating wiring wreak havoc on your home or family. Instead, schedule an electrical inspection with Clinton’s most trusted electrical contractor today
Is it Time to Consider Home Rewiring?
There are several reasons that might lead a homeowner to consider rewiring their home. Below we will outline some of the most common reasons our customers in Prince George’s County reach out to us for consultation on their home rewiring in Clinton. These commong reasons include:
- Damage to their property: Typically when catastrophic damage such as fire or flooding occurs within a home, electrical rewiring is necessary to ensure proper function of all electrical components moving forward.
- Old & outdated electrical systems: When dealing with older homes, those that are nearing their 30-40 year mark, electricl upgrades or rewiring are all highly suggested. Older homes present a few issues when coupled with modern electronics. The largest being the ampage in older systems. Homes running on very few morn appliances/electronics may hold up just fine but the introduction of new televisions, appliances, or HVAC systems can present major issues.
- Remodels or renovations: If you are planning to remodel or renovate your home, rewiring it’s electrical system is a great idea. Depending on the scale of the renovation rewiring may be required by municipal and state laws to ensure you meet current building and housing regulations. Adding new light fixtures, ceiling fans, landscape lighting, or other items that pull power from your home will often times require some sort of electrical panel upgrade.
Signs of Outdated Wiring in Your Home
If you are on the fence about whether or not your home needs electrical rewiring we urge you to consider this one simple truth, “thinking” your home is safe and properly wired doesn’t make it so. Finding a local electrician you can trust to give you an honest evaulation of your property is important. If you are experiencing any of the issues listed below, contact a local Clinton based electrician immediately.
Common signs of outdated electrical wiring:
- Frequently blown fuses
- Circuit breakers that trip frequently
- Burning smells coming from outlets or your electrical panel
- Outlets that become hot to the touch when in use
- Failing outlets
- Lights that flicker
- Lights that make audible buzzing sounds
- Sparking outlets
- Light bulbs frequently burn outs
- Outdated and old aluminum wiring
The Many Benefits of Home Rewiring
The benefits of home rewiring from Circuit Doctors Electrical Services, LLC in Clinton, MD are numerous. They include the following:
- Protection from electrical malfunctions
- Protection from electrical fires
- Protection from being shocked when plugging something into an outlet
- Removal of all exposed or defective wiring
- Easier to obtain insurance coverage with new system
- Ability to use multiple appliances at once without overloading the system
- Avoid appliances being fried by power surges or shortages
- Installation of power surge protection and GFCI outlets
- Add resale value to an older home
Call Circuit Doctors & Speak to a Certified Electrician Today About Electrical Rewiring for Your Home
Whether you are searching for peace of mind, preparing your home for selling, or considering purchasing a home and want to do your due diligence, we can help! Our team of highl-skilled, experienced, and top rated electricians in Clinton are here for you! We will alleviate your worries about the wiring in your home, make recommendations for repairs and upgrades, and walk you through the process so you know exactly what to expect. Complete an appointment request form on our website or call us in Clinton, MD at (301) 291-7514 today to speak with a member of the team.
Give Circuit Doctors a call today to schedule a free estimate for your home’s electrical rewring in Clinton! We’re standing by ready to help at (301) 291-7514.