LIGHTING INSTALLATION IN FAIRFAX, VA
FAIRFAX’ GO-TO ELECTRICIAN
One of the last things homeowners think to upgrade when modeling or remodeling their home is their lights. Lighting can make or break the design and functionality of a room. Not to mention the technical ability to install them. Do you know how to reroute electrical wiring and install new light fixtures? Well not to worry, you’ve come to the right place. We at Circuit Doctors have over 30 Years of experience with Lighting Installation in Fairfax, Va. So when you call us at (703) 463-9866 you can trust you will be speaking to a licensed professional. Our background checked, licensed Team member will arrive quickly to the call or to your home to answer any questions you have and offer upfront and honest assessments. We strive to earn your trust and business by providing you with the best Lighting Installation in Fairfax, Va.
Selecting Your Lighting
Selecting the best new lighting for your Fairfax, Va home can be challenging. Most homeowners know the look that they are trying to achieve. But there might be questions about which fixtures will provide the desired look or even if the fixtures can be installed in the desired location. Fortunately, the lighting specialists at Circuit Doctors are here to answer your questions and guide you through the process from selecting your lights to scheduling the installation with a Circuit Doctors electrician. Below are some of the most common types of lighting we and their applications.
- Under Cabinet Lighting- These fixtures mount under a cabinet, so most of the time, you never see the fixture itself. The benefit of under cabinet lighting is the focus of bright light on a workspace like a kitchen counter or work area in a craft room.
- Cove Lighting- Architectural features, nooks, and coves in your home can be highlighted with cove lighting. These lights can be LED, fluorescent, or incandescent and function independently from other lights in the room.
- Chandeliers- This hanging fixture can serve as both a light source and a piece of art. Traditional chandeliers were very opulent crystal features that added grandeur to a space. However, more modern twists now use everything from metal and wood to blown glass to create one of a kind illuminated works of art to adorn your room.
- Pendants- These smaller hanging fixtures offer a more muted decorative flair. And are often used on groups of odd numbers to downlight a kitchen island or counter, focus light on a seating area or play area, or add visual interest and light to a hallway.
- Recessed Lighting- These fixtures are installed in ceilings and are flush-mounted with its surface. They are offered in a variety of sizes and can illuminate any size room. Larger spaces are often lit with panels of recessed lighting that allow lighting many parts of the room independently. Dimmer switches provide further control of the lighting to create a space washed in bright light or a more intimate feeling with low light.
- Track Lighting- Installed at the ceiling on a track system, these light fixtures offer more of a modern feel. They are often used to highlight a piece of art or an architectural feature but can also be used to light an entire room.
- Low Voltage Lighting- Outdoor lighting is often low voltage because it is safe in moist environments and can be easily moved or updated as plant material grows. Low voltage outdoor lights offer added beauty to your property as well as an element of increased security.
Creating A New Look With Light
Lighting Installation in Fairfax, Va is a unique, creative process. Different parts of your home have different lighting needs. Areas used primarily for relaxing don’t need the intense light that is required in a workspace. A Circuit Doctors lighting specialist would be happy to visit your home to explore your options for creating a new look in any spaces that you feel need a little sprucing up.
Some impact areas to consider for a lighting makeover include:
- Dining Area
- Office or workspace
- Theater room
- Laundry room
Updating the lighting in your Fairfax, Va home is a great way to achieve a new look and increase your space’s functionality. However, the lighting installation process can be challenging. But don’t let the installation and possible electrical alterations stop you from redecorating your home with light. Call the pros at Circuit Doctors at (703) 463-9866 to schedule an appointment to learn about your lighting options and how to schedule your professional lighting installation in Fairfax, Va.
Schedule your Lighting Installation in Fairfax, Va by contacting Circuit Doctors Electrical Services today at (703) 463-9866.